Gerber has beaten the Sens twice this season, allowing one goal.
Ottawa's Dominik Hasek vs. Carolina's 31-year-old rookie Martin Gerber. Mismatch, right? Maybe in the Canes' favor. Gerber stopped 35 shots as Carolina beat the Senators 2-1. Story
• McCabe powers Leafs ... Sabres end skid to Devils Elias • Red Wings top Power Rankings Fantasy: The Bargain Bin
Fedorov dealt to Blue Jackets
Sergei Fedorov, a three-time Stanley Cup champion, was traded from Anaheim to Columbus on Tuesday.
• Hradek: Pros, cons of the deal
• Melrose: Jackets trying to save season
• Vokoun stops 35 in Predators win over Kings
• Ovechkin ties it, wins it in shootout for Capitals
• Late Habs' goal sends Panthers to ninth straight loss
• NHL fires back, fines disgruntled Avery for comments
• Lemieux stays home with virus while Pens travel
• Still recovering, Flyers' Primeau says he's not retiring
• Kovalev could miss four to eight weeks after surgery
• More bad luck in net: Thrashers' Dunham on IR
Alexander Ovechkin (left) forced overtime by scoring with 1:15 left, then got the only goal in a shootout to rally the Washington Capitals past the Tampa Bay Lightning 4-3. Also, the Nashville Predators snapped a seven-game losing streak to the L.A. Kings with a 3-2 win. ...more