Ethan Moreau scored with 50 seconds remaining and the Edmonton Oilers beat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 Wednesday night, spoiling Marian Gaborik's return to the lineup.
Glen Murray scored two power-play goals in the first period to lift the Boston Bruins to a badly needed 5-1 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Wednesday.
With each passing night of the NHL season, it is becoming more difficult not to imagine Eric Staal, Sidney Crosby or Jason Spezza playing their way onto the Canadian Olympic team.
- Ducks' Fedoruk suspended three games
- Team Canada working on short list
- Prospal delivers in shootout for Lightning
- Samuelsson leads Wings over Avalanche
- Arnott's the difference in Stars win
- Sabres slip past Isles in shootout
- Mason backstops Predators to victory
- Devils hand Panthers 12th straight loss
- Senators' Redden out at least a week
- Dynamo boss talks about Ovechkin case
- Gretzky not fined for instigator penalty
- Red Wings place Fischer on IR
- More Headlines >>